CPTCSA would like to invite Social Workers to attend our live out training on “GREEN SOCIAL WORK PRACTICE Disciplines” on November 26-28, 2019 at Norfil Foundation, Quezon City.
Norfil Foundation, Quezon City
CPD units for social workers in process
Course Description :
This course grounds the social workers in the profession’s core orientation of person-in-environment and environment- in-person. It will enable the participants to incorporate green social work framework in whatever field setting they are engaged in. The course presents the practice of green social work in working with children in disasters.
At the end of the training participants will be able to:
- Describe the green social work (GSW) framework as well as green social work model and transdisciplinary framework of GSW;
- Discuss GSW and SENDAI Framework;
- Explain the Life Model incorporating the natural world;
- Describe the adverse impact of disasters in children; and
- Discuss the social workers’ roles in addressing child protection needs and well being of children during disasters