We would like invite you to our advocacy training on prevention of child sexual abuse entitled “Raising Community Awareness in Preventing Child Sexual Abuse” to be held on April 15-17,2020 at Bahay ni IO, Quezon City. Social Workers will gain CPD credit.
April 15-17, 2020
Bahay ni IO, Quezon City
CPD Units: 18.75
This is an advocacy training on prevention of child sexual abuse for the participants to acquire knowledge on the context of child sexual abuse and understand the dynamics of the offender. This training aims on providing the participant enough skills in handling disclosures of child sexual abuse victim and reporting flow.
This training is open to barangay officials, community leaders, community organizers, social workers and those working in the field of child protection.
At the end of the 3- days training, participants should have been able to:
- Understand the legal basis in preventing and responding to child sexual abuse.
- Understand the causes and effects of child sexual abuse.
- Understand the perspective of victims and offenders in relation to CSA.
- Understand the participation of the community and society in general in CSA.
- Learn basic skills in preventing and responding to CSA.
- Detecting signs of CSA
- Skills in handling disclosure of CSA
For inquires and registration, please contact 8-426-7839/8-985-0234 or email email@example.com. Thank you