Our newly published storybook that hopes to teach the reader about how to protect oneself from the coronavirus, simple hygiene concerns, how to face and handle the stress, and how to triumph over such difficulties with each other's help and love from our families.
The Learning Institute
About the Learning Institute
The Learning Institute, first opened in 2011, was the natural developmental progression of the agency’s research and training services that began in 1996 with the annual Summer Institute. The Learning Institute is a self-sustaining program. The goal of the Learning Institute is to provide quality information and practical professional skills for the prevention and treatment of child sexual abuse in the Philippines, the victims, and the young offenders with a focus on social workers.
The Learning Institute is a concept and not a place. While most sessions are conducted onsite, it is also possible for sessions to be held at different venues nationwide and implemented in collaboration with other disciplines from local and international fields.
The CPTCSA is authorized to grant Continuing Professional Development (CPD units) to social workers. Comprehensive training courses are provided by professionals for child protection professionals through
- In-house Training with CPD manage by CPTCSA. ongoing sessions (usually 3 days)
- Outside Training with CPD co-manage by CPTCSA with a partner agency (specific training topics for requesting agencies)
- Outside Training with CPTCSA as speaker and trainer
- Consultancy- writing manual, running national trainings and workshops
Trainings We Offer
- Upcoming CPD Accredited Trainings
- Sexual Abuse Treatment-based training
- Advocacy and Prevention-based Training
- Outsourced Training
All CPTCSA trainings are adaptable. It is vital to understand the personal environment of the organization. Every training includes planning and customization through use of leadership meetings, focus groups, and program policy and practice reviews of both CPTCSA and Client Agency.